Terms & Conditions: Lounge Packages
Lounge Package Booking & Deposit
To secure your booking, a deposit of $100 is required. The outstanding balance of your selected beverage package (either $60-75 per person) must be paid upon arrival in order for you package to begin.
While the booking deposit is refundable, a refund of the deposit will be void for any cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the booking.
Where guest numbers are less upon arrival what you have confirmed upon booking, you will be required to pay a no show fee of 50% of the package cost per person if you do not notify us of the reduction in your guest numbers within 24 hours of your booking.
By paying the deposit, you agree to all terms and conditions as listed.
Additional Lounge Package T’s & C’s:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as your package will commence from your booking time, not arrival time. A late arrival means a reduction in your package timeframe.
- Last drinks to be called with 15 minutes left in sitting
- Only 1 drink per person at a time, you must be at least halfway through your current beverage before further orders are accepted. No shots/bombs etc are included in the package.
- All COVID safe practises must be adhered to including mask wearing, check in via QR codes and id checks on arrival. Failure to comply with these policies will result in refusal of service and/or ejection from the venue
- Lambys practices the responsible service of alcohol. Management reserve the right to refuse service to any patron who is, or appears to be intoxicated.
- No orders are taken at the bar, service is fully seated in line with government mandated restrictions
- Food can be ordered off the menu during your time and will incur additional costs
- Other bar products outside of what is included in your package can be provided at an additional cost
- No further discounts e.g. industry, emergency services, VIP cards apply to lounge packages
- We have a strict no bucks party policy. If a function is booked under the guise of a birthday party or other event and we discover it to be a bucks party, management reserves the right to cancel your booking without refund of the deposit.
If any of these rules are broken, the package will cease immediately. In this instance, no refund will be provided.
Lambys Tavern General Requirements:
- Neat casual attire
- No tracksuits
- No thongs
- Mens shorts must be dress shorts (no board shorts or sport shorts)
Responsible service of alcohol
Our staff have an obligation to maintain the responsible service of alcohol at all times. If you are showing signs of intoxication, staff reserve the right to cut you off or have you removed from the premises. In this instance, no refunds will be provided.
Rights of management
Management reserves the right to refuse a function booking without reason and refuse entry or remove any person form the premises. Management does not accept any responsibility for damage or loss of property left on the premises.